High Throughput Efficiency and Accuracy
The NanoDrop 8000 delivers full-spectrum UV-Vis absorbance measurements for up to eight samples at one time. Using the patented sample retention system* the NanoDrop 8000 provides the same accurate 1 µL DNA, RNA, and protein sample measurements as our single channel spectrophotometers.
Displaying a full-spectrum for all samples, the NanoDrop 8000 is designed for higher throughput evaluation of precious samples when downstream requirements for sample QC are critical.
Accurately measure more samples in less time:
- Improved productivity with the capability of analyzing from one to eight 1 µl samples at one time
- Measure up to 96 samples in less than six minutes
- Innovative, user-friendly software
- Sample Position Illuminator reduces error by keeping track of the samples to be measured
- Full-spectral data displayed for each sample (220 – 750 nm)
- Measure nucleic acid concentration and purity (2.5 – 3,700 ng/µL for dsDNA)
- Measure protein concentration and purity (0.15 – 100 mg/mL for BSA)
Learn more about the NanoDrop 8000:
How It Works
See how you can measure more samples in less time
*Patents US6628382 and US6809826